Lately, the internet has been abuzz with discussion about the green supplement Athletic Greens. Some swear by its potency and health supporting benefits, and they take every opportunity to sing its praises.
On the flip side, some say it’s all hype for sales of an overpriced product.
I’ll sift through AthleticGreens Reviews to look critically at valid user opinions. My aim – to help determine the general consensus of the users about its claims and capabilities.
Athletic Greens Facts
- 75 whole food sourced ingredients
- Provides active culture prebiotic and probiotic compounds, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, cofactors, RAW greens, antioxidants, herbs, mushrooms, scarce nutrients, adaptogens and trace elements.
- Up to 12 servings of fruit and vegetables in one serving
- Covers the daily nutritional needs of active people.
- Suited to any type of special diet (autoimmune, celiac, paleo, slow carb diet, vegan, etc.)
- Sold as a powder and takes roughly 30 seconds to prepare.
Now let’s turn our attention to those AthleticGreens Reviews.
1. “It is more potent than anything else on the market, and I saw fast results.”
The label’s ingredients list tells the whole story. There is some pretty powerful stuff in this product that is hard to find in most other green supplements. Take its highly nutritious bilberry, beet, and papaya, for example.
2. “I take Athletic Greens every day and manage to remain healthy while others around me are falling ill.”
Many AthleticGreens Reviews agree with this statement, and I have to say “Same here!” I used to catch a cold three four times a year. Once I started using this supplement, I was virtually cold free. Its antioxidant rich 10 – 12 servings of fruit and vegetables really boost your immune system.
3. “For maximum effectiveness you need to take it daily … At around day 5, I felt a real change with Athletic Greens. My stamina, energy, and alertness improved, as did my workouts.”
This product kicked in the quickest of all the green supplements I tried, with noticeable difference within a week. With some other supplements, I had to wait up to 2 weeks or more. Taking it daily is not a downside, that is just how green supplements work. Their effectiveness is felt with diligent use and begins to fade once you stop using them.
4. “It is not a weight loss supplement but a nutritional supplement … the more energy I had the more exercise I did … so I did lose some weight.”
Consuming the nutrients your body needs will boost your energy levels and reduce cravings. AthleticGreens Reviews point to this fact. People looking for the weight loss effect were satisfied while others were pleasantly surprised by this “side effect”.
5. “Athletic Greens is far and away the best tasting greens drink I’ve had.”
I have to agree with this statement. I understand when newcomers pick taste as the biggest turnoff from taking advantage of green supplements’ nutrient benefits. It seems you’d have to accept “grassy” as a flavor. In the taste department, however, this product is superior to any Athletic Greens alternative.
Negative AthleticGreens reviews surround these three main points:
1. “I can’t find another green supplement with this high a price point, what gives?”
True, when compared solely on the basis of cost Athletic Greens is expensive at about $3.23 per serving while other green supplements average $1.00. To be fair, you need to compare what you get for your money. Fact is, it provides much more than most competitors in ingredients and strength.
2. “Thought it was all organic till I got a close look at the label.”
One selling point for this green supplement is that it is certified as organic. True to this reviewer, only some of its over seventy ingredients carry the word “organic”, so there is some need for clarification on this from the manufacturers.
3. “They still deducted the full amount from my card after I signed up for risk-free trial. I was expecting to only pay for shipping and handling.”
This quite frustrating practice highlighted in several AthleticGreens Reviews, is not confined to just this product, and is used by many companies who return the payment when you cancel in the agreed time. The company also does seem to ‘automatically’ place you on auto-billing for the product.
This is just another reason why we choose Amazon as our retailer of choice when getting our AthleticGreens supply, and have had no problems with this.
Overall Verdict From The AthleticGreens Reviews
Many more people are happy using this product, than those who are displeased. They appreciate the value they get for their money and attest that the product lives up to its billing as “The energy drink that is actually healthy!”
Based on the reviews it is clear that Athletic Greens is worthy of the praises it’s receiving. Why not give it a try and add your voice to the AthleticGreens Reviews.